What is Binomo Trade all about
If you are a social media user I bet you must have heard or seen the advertisement of the Binomo trading platform.
Binomo is an innovative trading platform that allows traders to trade digitally here you can trade online i.e. buy and sell currencies, stocks, commodities and more.
The company offer two types of accounts name
Demo account: When you sign up, you are automatically granted a demo account where you get Rs. 82000 in the form of virtual money via which you can trade and practice trading strategies. This account is made especially for beginners who can experience the field of trading without using any actual capital.
Real account: Once you have gained enough experience in a demo account, you can now shift to a real account where you can invest real money and earn real cash.
In real account:
- The minimum deposit of $5 only.
- You can place deals for as low as $1.
- You can earn a return of up to 85% on the amount.
- If you open a new account using our link you will get a return of 100% bonus on your first deposit.
How to start trading on Binomo?
In order to understand How to start trading on Binomo follow the steps given below
Step 2: Once you have logged in you will land on the Binomo trading dashboard
Step 3: Select the asset you want to trade just click on the Asset button at the top of the page.
Step 4: Select your desired indicator like Parabolic SAR, Relative strength index and more. Just click on the indicator button at the bottom left.
Step 5: Now, you need to analyse the market with the help of the indicator you selected.
Step 6: If according to your analysis, the market is in a bullish trend you need to place an Arrow UP trade and similarly If according to your analysis, the market is in a bearish trend you need to place an Arrow Down trade.
How to be successful in Binomo trading?
There is no Thumb rule on How to be successful in Binomo trading however, given below I have shared some important tips
- Educate yourself: Start educating yourself via multiple mediums like YouTube, Blogs & more. Practice is the key to trading. Therefore I will highly suggest you practice as much as possible, especially in the Binomo demo account.
- Create a trading plan: Start creating a trading plan with well-defined goals, Risk management strategies, Indicators and more
- Start small: One of the biggest mistakes that beginner traders make is that they start trading with a huge capital. Using a huge capital can help you end up with a big loss.
- Keep learning: Trading is all about practicing and learning. If you really want to become a successful trader stay updated with Market Trends, Trading strategies and news.
- Seek guidance: You can also consider seeking advice from experienced traders or financial professionals. You even try Binomo signals that can help you make good money at the beginning.
Binomo trading app is real or fake
Binomo is a trading platform that allows users to buy and sell currencies and trade on multiple financial instruments. The company was founded in the year 2014, and In these 8 years, the company has gained a good amount of popularity.
With the popularity and demand the company launched a trading app where you can now both buy and sell financial instruments via your cell phone.
One of the most asked questions to me is whether the Binomo trading app is real or fake. Binomo is an A-category broker which is regulated by the International Financial Commission. This proves that the trading platform is not a scam and offers legitimate trading services. The Binomo app has received multiple awards plus has a good rating in the Google Play Store. You can start on the Binomo app for free. Just click here and install the app.